How to Get Rid of Warts: Warts come with hundreds of types and kinds and each type is extremely irritating for a normal human being. Warts basically occurs because of a particular virus and it also comes with hundreds of types causing a different kind of warts in the human altogether. The strains that you get from warts are most of the times not harmful at all and do not irritate you apart from making your skin look bad. However, some of the warts, if not taken proper care of might lead to some really harmful situations and conditions. Most of the people are not well aware of the fact that if they do not take care of the warts that occur on their skin at a particular part might lead to major issues concerning the whole body. A wart at one minor part of the body might lead to warts at all the parts of the body. However, you do not have to worry about that. There are many remedies that help you get rid of the warts and you do not even have to pay the extra bucks to the doctor for the treatment and to buy teh medicine.
How to Get Rid of Warts Naturally:
One of the most effective ways of treating warts through natural ways is by using apple cider vinegar. The process is really simple and as the vinegar is easily available to everyone, it is also the most common method used by the people who encounter the warts issue.
1) Take almost two to three table spoons of the real and fresh apple cider vinegar.
2) Take a medium sized ball of cotton and dip it into the vinegar.
3) Place the cotton soaked with vinegar on the wart scar and use a bandage to fix it at that place.
4) do not open the bandage for like two weeks. After you open it, wash the scar with fresh water.
Another method to get rid of the warts is by using banana.
1) Take a fresh banana and make sure that it is not over ripped.
2) Mash it in a small bowl with the help of a spoon.
3) Apply the mashed banana on the wart scar and wash it off after ten to fifteen minuets.
4) Repeat the process till you think the scar has vanished completely
How to Get Rid of Warts Home Remedies
There are many ways through which you can get rid of that ugly looking wart without using the expensive medicines and visiting the doctor. The home remedies that help you getting rid of the wart include:
1) Buy the vitamin C tablets that are easily available in the market.
2) Take one tablet and smash it with the help of a small spoon by exerting your force on it.
3) Apply the powdered tablet on the wart.
4) Wash it off after ten to fifteen minuets.
5) Keep on repeating the process till the wart disappears.
How to Get Rid of Warts on Hands Fast
The warts that occur on the hands are the most irritating ones as they make it difficult for you to perform the daily chores. If you want to get rid of the hand warts soonest possible, you can take advantage of the bellow mentioned remedies:
1) Many herbs work best when they are used to treat the warts. One of the most effective herbs that a person can make use of is basil. All you need to do is to take a fresh leaf of basil and crush it into powder. The powder when applied on the wart helps you getting relief from the warts.
2) The warts that cause constant irritation to you can be treated by applying honey on it. It not only reduces the irritation but also heals it up.
How to Get Rid of Warts on Feet
The warts that occur on the feet cause issues when a person needs to walk. The feet warts can be considered to be the most dangerous ones as if they are not treated properly, they might lead to the constant inability of the feet to function. In order to get rid of these warts, you need to consult a doctor. However, meanwhile you can apply mashed potato on the effected area.
How to Get Rid of Warts on Face
The warts that appear on the face make it look ugly. They make a person uncomfortable and low on confidence. He finds it difficult to socialize with others and meet new people. The face warts should be treated as soon as possible. Some natural ways to treat face warts are:
1) Using and applying natural nitrogen gas that is commonly available in the market helps you heal up the facial warts.
2) The cold spray treatment is also effective when it comes to getting rid of the warts that appear on the face.
Warts should not be regarded as an unimportant mark on the body. In extreme conditions, they might end up with constant mark or inability to function. Make sure to pay a visit to a doctor if you do not feel that your wart is healing up as you were expecting it to be.