How to Get Rid of Cockroaches: One of the major issues faced by people while living in homes or apartments is to live along with a huge mass of cockroaches. Once a cockroach makes your house his place of living, it gets extremely difficult to get rid of them. The presence of cockroaches in your house not only makes your life miserable but also causes a lot of hygiene issues. Diseases start spreading in your house with a rapid pace and you feel absolutely helpless. If your house is under the attack of cockroaches, you need to stop the supply of water as well as food to them. If the cockroaches that have hidden in your house do not get a source of water, they will die in no time. However, this is not possible. They can get their required intake of water either from the water pipes located outside your house or the ones that are built in inside the bathrooms. If this trick doesn’t work, you can use other remedies that are discussed in this article in detail.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches Home Remedy
The easiest and most reliable remedy that helps you get rid of the cockroaches without having to pay extra bucks in buying extra products is through the petroleum jelly. All you need to do is to attract the cockroaches and then kill them off with the powers of petroleum jelly.
- Apply petroleum jelly inside the rim of a small jar.
- Put some small portions of vibrant pieces of fruit to act as a magnet for the insect. The fruit must have a good aroma.
- The position where you observe the cockroaches commonly should be used to keep the jar.
- The aroma will catch the attention of the bug and as soon as they will go into it, they will not be capable to come out of it.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches in Kitchen:
The most annoying cockroaches are the ones that won’t leave your kitchen no matter what. Whenever you open a drawer, you see a cockroach marching around the whole drawer like it is its own territory. The cockroaches that live in the kitchen spread more germs and cause diseases. If you want to uncontaminated your kitchen from the pests everlastingly, you might need to make baits at home. The procedure is quite simple:
- Mix one teaspoon of boric acid with one tea spoon of coca and two tea spoons of flour.
- Place the muddle in the spaces you witness the cockroaches in a good number such as in the interior of the drawers, in the shelves, under the sheets for almost two weeks.
- Make certain that you enlighten every person living in your house about the mixture to keep them safe.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches in Bathroom:
It surely doesn’t feel good when you are taking a long hot bath and all of the sudden you see a cockroach in the corner of the bathroom. You want to scream and call for help but are not in the right condition to take someone’s help. The paramount method to stay away from such circumstances is to permanently get rid of the cockroaches that hide inside your bathroom. If you are stern to evade these kinds of situations, you need to:
- Put some water in the liquid cockroach repellent and concentrate it well.
- Discharge the combination on all the places of the bathroom and certify no corner spares.
- Go over the procedure for two weeks till you observe approving results.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches in Apartment:
Just like humans, apartments are the much loved places for the cockroaches to live in. As people prefer apartments over homes due to their handiness, cockroaches also tend to prefer apartments as they are easier to live in. The congested apartments make the scenario even more bothersome. There are many ways in the course of which you can kill the cockroaches residing in you apartment but they tend to get back. The bellow stated procedure will help you permanently killing the insects.
- Take some listrene and mix it in equal amount of water to make a liquidly solution.
- You can either put the solution in a spray bottle and spray it whenever you find a cockroach or pour it over the corners you feel like the insect loves to visit.
- Keep on repeating the process till the time you are sure that no insect has been left alive.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches Naturally:
People who want to get rid of the cockroaches with the help of natural measures do not need to get worried. If you are someone who is allergic to the smell of cockroach repellent, you can follow the bellow stated steps and kill the insect easily.
- Take equal amounts of sugar and baking soda and mix them together. Make sure that you get baking soda not the regular baking powder.
- Sprinkle the mixture in the places you see the cockroaches and it will react in their stomach and will lead them to the deadly way.
- It is the best and easiest method to naturally kill the insect. Use it regularly and religiously.
How to Get Rid of Cockroaches Permanently:
If you want to make sure the cockroaches never ever enter your house again, keep in mind the following tips:
- Avoid storing newspaper as well as magazines after reading them. Insects love the smell of paper and tend to get attracted towards them. Make sure nothing in your house attracts the insect ever.
- Make sure none of your water pipes are leaking. If you restrict the consumption of water and food to them, they will die naturally.
- Seal all the holes in the walls of your house so no insect gets to live in them.
- Make sure your house is clean and clear.
It is no doubt difficult to live in a house or an apartment that has cockroaches in them. If you keep following the above mentioned tips and tricks, you will be able to live a hygienic living free of cockroach germs.