How to Get Rid of Head Lice: Having head lice could be one of the most irritating things as a person would have to deal with him in his life. Having head lice leads you to having your fingers constantly scratching your head. It not only irritates you but also irritates the person sitting next to you. In addition to that, the head lice condition is a contagious condition. It means that the lice move from one person’s head to the other person causing the similar problem to the other person as well. Having head lice not only makes you look unhygienic but also puts scratches on your head due to constant itching. Along with that, it causes constant headache which infuriates you even more. The issue of head lice is not only faced by the children but also effects adults as well. However, its ratio is higher among eh children as compared to the adults.
How to Get Rid of Head Lice with Vinegar
One of the most common ways of getting rid of the head lice is through the vinegar. People who do not like medicines that come specifically for the head lice or the shampoos that are made to kill the lice use the vinegar method to get rid of the lice drinking up your blood. You can use vinegar to kill the lice by:
1) Taking a small bowl of vinegar and diluting it by putting equal amount of water. After you feel like the mixture has fully diluted, wash your head with it thoroughly. Make sure that you rub your scalp so that the vinegar solution reaches all the parts of the head equally. After that, rinse your head with clean water properly to avoid the smell issue.
2) On extreme conditions, you can apply the equal portions of water and vinegar on your head and wrap it with cloth. Sleep with tech wrapped hair and rinse your head in eh morning with clean water. It will help you in getting rid of the lice in one night.
How to Get Rid of Head Lice Fast:
Having head lice that are constantly feeding your blood is irritating as you get sick of the constant itching. People who want to get rid of the head lice soonest possible can use one of the following two methods to kill the lice instantly.
1) Using the Nitpicking method to kill the lice is still considered to be one of the most effective as well as efficient ways to get rid of the head lice in the fastest ever method. The process is simple and you just need to buy a comb that is specially designed to capture the lice walking freely on your scalp. Combing your head with that comb will capture all the lice and you can later kill them off or throw them away.
2) Rinsing your head with fresh orange juice also helps you in killing the lice as soon as possible. All you need to have is fresh juice and clean water. Rinse your head with fresh orange juice, wait for a while and then wash your hair with clean water.
How to Get Rid of Head Lice Once and For All:
For some people, the head lice is a constant issue. The lice may come back again and again and wont go away permanently. If you are looking for the ways that would help you in permanently avoiding the lice, all you need to do is to:
1) Take a mixture of olive oil as well as almond oil. Apply the mixture on your head thoroughly and make sure you sock each and every strand of hair in the oil mixture. Now take small sections of the hair and run the comb on each section repeatedly. The comb will capture the lice and will help you getting rid of them permanently.
2) Applying the eucalyptus oil on your head also helps you killing the lice. The strong smell of the oil doesn’t let any lice stay alive in your head. It is also the answer of your question how to get rid of head lice eggs.
How to Get Rid of Head Lice Home Remedies:
The other home remedies that help you killing eh lice living on your scalp are:
1) Applying neem oil on your scalp thoroughly helps you killing the lice.
2) Taking a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar in the same quantity also helps in getting rid of the lice.
3) If nothing works, use lavender oil mixed with peppermint oil and apply it onto your scalp over night and see the amazing results in the morning.
How to get rid of head lice naturally:
The other natural ways that help you in getting rid of the head lice are:
1) Use a shampoo that is made up of peppermint and lavender and it will permanently keep your head clean from the lice.
2) Make sure that you do not wear someone’s hat as it might transfer his head lice to your hair.
3) Using rose-merry oil also helps in killing the lice that are living on your scalp freely.
4) Using regular hair conditioner also helps you in staying away from the head lice issue as it suffocates its living.
Having the problem of head lice is not only a big issue for the kids but is also something of great concern for the adults. Where it causes constant irritation to the kids, it is a source of constant embarrassment to the adults. If you have encountered the issue and are looking for the answers of the the question how to get rid of head lice at home, the above written article helps you in not only avoiding the lice but also kills the ones that are already living on your scalp. The home remedies of killing the lice are the best ways to kill them as you don’t have to buy expensive drugs for that.